Are you asking yourself these questions?
How do I make money?
How Do I Get People to Notice Me?
How Do I Avoid the Most Frequent Mistakes Made By Others?
Do you struggle with ___________________?
- How to grow your fanbase
- What to do to get your business in order
- How to get a manager
- How to start touring
- How to get a booking agent
- How to rise above all the other artists in the marketplace
- Who to trust and how to trust them
- How to use social media to help expose your art
- Whether signing to a record label matters anymore
- How much it costs to promote a record in 2020
- How to get as MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to hear your music
- How to make money with your music
- How to quit your day job to make music full time
- How to get more streams
- Understanding how the business actually works
- The platforms that are the most relevant to DIY artists just starting off
- Knowing the meanings behind music business jargon like ISRC, UPC, SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SoundScan, etc.
MBT WORKS FOR ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
- Music Business Students
- Aspiring Musicians
- A&R Reps
- Bands / Band Members
- DIY Musicians
- Indie Label Execs
- Independent Artists
- Indie Labels
- Session Musicians
- Beat Makers
- Aspiring & Established Music Business Execs
IF YOU WORK IN MUSIC AT ALL, YOU NEED THE COMPLETE MUSIC BUSINESS TOOLBOX!
What makes The Music Business Toolbox different?
MBT is more detailed than anything available on the market today, because it breaks down in easy-to-follow steps what both brand-new and experienced music industry professionals need to do to get to the next level.
Tools You Get
- Customizable templates
- Critical business information, so you can make the best decisions
- Project release schedules that work
- Create and stick to budgets that will keep you profitable
- Customizable agreements for musicians, designers, producers and more
- Getting started
- Record labels - you are one!
- Managing a recording project
- Distribution, sales, and retail
- Getting paid when your music is played
- Ways to identify the right partnerships
- Methods for finding the best team members
"Music Business Toolbox is a MUST HAVE for every independent artist in today's new music business. It will save you hours of grief and thousands of dollars." - Ariel Hyatt, CEO, Cyber PR
Everything you need - at one low price!
Gain instant access to all of the contracts and tools you need by purchasing a Music Toolbox membership today. Purchased separately or created from scratch, these resources would cost you close to $7k in legal fees -- but we're offering ALL of them to you for an annual fee of $59.95. That's an incredible deal!
- Annual Access to all of the tools and resources below
- The FULL Music Business Toolbox EBook
- Resources for Readers - Links to hundreds of company websites in dozens of business categories
- Multiple checklists, flow charts, and documents to keep you informed and organized
- Budget tools for recording, marketing, touring, and more
- Easy-to-use Interactive contract builders